Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Life Today and Tomorrow

  



           Every life has a dream. Every dream has a life; a life in which is a choice of the carrier. It is also a choice how to live together with dreams, a chance bounded by aspirations and experiences connected by past, present and future. Past is how we fought and survived, present is a continuous fighting and future is what we are fighting for. They say that time is the most playful element in this world, it slows down when you're waiting and it runs fast when you're happy. It is a bare fact that it's always wrong wasting time, as what stupid always does. Others say time is gold, we have to be strict in time. We have to live like we're dying. To live a happy life is everyone's big dream. We have to build a very strong foundation so that the success that we want will become a success of a lifetime. This is the mere difference between the kind of life I have today to the kind of life I really wanted.


            Today, the life I have is quite less reasonable. I want to live life someday with full of reason. More reasonable in a way that I have to wake up more early to earn money for my family. Today, it's okay for me to be stepped by others for I have no sources of being proud but when the time comes, I will never let anyone stepped me and my family because I might slap all the achievements that I have to the faces of those who dared so they better watch out.


             My life today is always in scarcity. I want to have life that is not worrying about my money, food and health together with the people I love. I want to live my life like a professional, educated and more mature one unlike today it's always a trial-and-error. I want to live life conveniently keeping distance to those bad and unnecessary things in this world as not as today, it's always an inappropriate and not suitable. Today, I can't say that I've got a happy family but I've always wanted  to have it someday. Lastly, I want to live my life doing things on my own, to live independently and to be more principled man; a man with a legacy to be given to my soon offspring.


             But do you know what's the best being me and my life today that I never want to change? It is the spiritual values and the other values that I acquired from learning. This is also the best thing I have inherited from my parents and to be inherited soon. The true family and real friends I have today is the same people I wanted together with me someday. Finally, I want to stay humble and genuine person as I can with the best of my luck.

            I'm a carrier of my own life. I'm a carrier of my own dream. I can see how complicated life is yet it's always beautiful. As long as God is with me, I know these dreams will do come true.

1 comment:

  1. Rating:

    1. Intro & T.S. - 7/10
    2. Body - 23/30
    3. Conclusion - 6/10
    4. Organization & Structure - 6/10
    5. Diction - 5/10
    6. Grammar/Spelling/Mechanics - 15/20
    7. Legibility - 10/10

    TOTAL - 72/100

    ReplyDelete